First off, we hear your frustration and disappointment. When we first heard the news it was completely heart breaking.
If you haven't had a chance to read Dr. Greger's announcement please feel free to read it here.
Tonight's event will continue on with Brenda Davis, RD as our keynote presenter.
If you were thinking about cancelling your plans, please still come and enjoy the Summit.
Here's how we're moving forward:
1) The event will still be on tonight. Brenda Davis, RD will be giving our keynote as well as holding a Q&A afterwards.
2) We are actively working with Dr. Greger's team to see about having another speaking event in-addition to Tonight's summit event (everyone who purchased passes, would also be given this in addition to their current Summit passes).
3) For those who attend tonight's Summit (with Brenda Davis as the keynote), we are actively looking to change our current no-refund policy. This will include potential partial refunds and full refunds for the March 11, 2020 event.
4) The no-refund policy will not be changing for those who are not attending tonight's event. (no-show's for tonight's Summit will not be considered for a refund/partial refund).
5) Our schedule, marketplace, and live stream will continue for tonight's event.
6) For single ticket holders we're actively pursuing potential upgrades to attend the June 6 event with Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Shane Williams.
7) All ticket sales have been suspended until further notice.
We look forward to seeing tonight,
- Kate, Andrew, + Thomas
Last Updated: March 11, 10:50am